Benidorm Apartments is part of Hotels Abroad Ltd. established in 1978.
Together with our partners at the resort (suppliers of accommodation in Benidorm) The Benidorm Apartments website is designed to be the definitive booking tool for apartments in the popular resort of Benidorm.
By presenting Benidorm property information in a concise, uniform and fair way we try to take the guesswork out of your travel plans.
Remember, we are not just an internet operation, so you are always welcome to telephone us to discuss your plans. Try us, we will not let you down.
Finding an apartment
We try to ensure our information is accurate (see Information and Price Accuracy part of our Terms&Conditions ). We continually maintain our property descriptions.
Property pages show all the standard facilities known to be available with symbols.
For anything not shown assume the property does not have it or that it is not available as standard. For specific enquiries please contact us.
Our Grading System
- Quality Apartments: These apartments have good quality furniture and are equipped to a high standard. They have air conditioning, satellite TV and washing machine. The kitchens are equipped with hob, oven and/or microwave, fridge-freezer, kettle, toaster and coffee maker. They also have cooking pots and utensils, glasses, crockery and cutlery. In fact, everything, or nearly everything, you'll need.
- Standard Apartment: These apartments have functional equipment and facilities. The kitchens are equipped with hob, oven and/or microwave, fridge-freezer, cooking pots and utensils, glasses, crockery and cutlery, and, ususally, kettle. They form the bulk of the apartments that we let and for most people they serve their purpose of providing acceptable accommodation at a reasonable price. They have a TV (usually with just Spanish channels), but do not normally have air conditioning or washing machine.
- Budget Apartments: These apartments generally have older equipment and facilities and you should expect some dents in the furniture and scuffs on the walls! The kitchens will have a hob and either oven or microwave, fridge-freezer, cooking pots and utensils, glasses, crockery and cutlery. They usually have a TV but probably only with Spanish channels. Everything provided, although older, should work, and they should be clean. As long as you have moderate expectations with regard to furnishings and decor, they serve their purpose of providing functional cheap accommodation.
When apartments appear more than once it is because we obtain them from different suppliers. Structurally they are the same and share any common areas such as swimming pool and parking.
The main differences are in the way they are equipped which will be reflected in the listed facilities and also in the third paragraph of the description. Also note which floors the apartments are situated and the convenience of key collection.
If you are having difficulty deciding which one to go for or would like further information you are welcome to contact us.
Enter your requirements. Choose your apartment and submit the booking form.
We will send you an email confirming the price with payment options. Usually a small deposit will be sufficient to secure your apartment.
As long as you entered your arrival date, the number of nights you wish to stay and the type of apartment you want then the prices shown should be correct.
There is no commitment unless you act on this email.
A €10 deposit secures your reservation. The balance is payable 6 weeks before the first day booked.
Booking On Request
When the status is "On Request" the apartment may not be available. If your request is not available we will try to offer you sensible alternatives but we will not proceed to book any alternative without consulting you, and your card will never be debited until the booking has been confirmed by the supplier. When the suppliers only have two or three apartments left for a particular date they will put them "On Request", to try to ensure they are not overbooked.
Prices subject to change
If our suppliers have not issued their prices yet the prices shown may be inaccurate. We flag this with the Price note Prices subject to change. In this case we need to check with the supplier and if there is any difference in price we will consult you before confirming the booking or taking any money.
Important: However you contact us please ensure you receive a response with a Cancellation/Amendment reference Number.
Payments can be made by either submitting details of your credit or debit card on our secure server, or by phone. The confirmation email you will receive as soon as you submit the booking will have a link to our secure server.
Debit/credit card charges
There is no charge for payment by debit card. There is a 2.5% charge for payment by credit card.
Secure Socket Layers (SSL)
Payments details can be entered through our secure pages. Communication of payment information is performed using Secure Socket Layers (SSL). This technology encrypts the information before it is sent to our server. Some people, particuarly using mobile technology, may see a security warning. If you are concerned payment can be made by phoning our office.
We will do our best to comply with your requests but please bear in mind that they are never guaranteed - these include requests for particular apartments, low/high floor, open/enclosed balcony, etc. Please make any requests known at the time of booking.
All the apartments with a wheelchair symbol have the necessary ramps, big enough lifts and wide enough doors for standard size wheelchairs. However none of the apartments are specifically equipped for disabled guests.
It is important that you inform us at the time of booking if you are a wheelchair user or if you have any specific requirements.
Cots and High Chairs
Most of the suppliers in Benidorm do not have cots or high chairs for the apartments but there is a local equipment hire company, Amigo 24, who have all these things for hire and will deliver them to the apartments and pick them up at the end of your stay.
Most of the suppliers in Benidorm do not accept pets at the apartments. At the moment it is only possible to have a dog at a few properties. Look out for the pets symbol or contact us. Ensure you inform us at the time of booking if you are taking your dog.
At the property
All apartments are officially available from 17:00. In practice, however, most apartments are normally ready by 12:00. If you are due to arrive at the resort before 17:00 please inform us and we will inform the suppliers who will do their best to have your apartment ready for your arrival. However, this cannot be guaranteed, as sometimes extra cleaning or repairs are necessary between lets, or there are too many changeovers on the day. Most key collection offices close at 20:00 and are closed on Sundays and public holidays. If you arrive when the office is closed they will leave the keys for you at a hotel or apartments with 24hrs reception. This information will be sent to you with your confirmation as it varies for each apartment. This alternative key collection point may not be near the apartments so please ensure you know where it is before booking transfers or making other arrangements. You must vacate the apartment by 10:00 on your departure date. Failure to do so may result in you losing your deposit. If you have a late flight consider booking an extra day so that you can keep the apartment until you leave the resort. Alternatively, if you only need somewhere to leave your luggage for a few hours, enquire at the key collection point (agency or reception) and they will usually offer you a solution. However, the apartments do not have any official place for leaving luggage and wherever you leave it it will be at your own risk. If you are leaving very early, before the reception or agency opens, contact them beforehand to arrange return of your deposit and keys.
These are the Public Holidays in Benidorm when the the key collection offices are usually closed:-
- January 1st and 6th (Epiphany)
- March 19th (Saint Joseph)
- Easter - Good Friday (2015 Apr 3), possibly also the Monday (2015 April 6)
- May 1st (Labour Day)
- August 15th (Assumption)
- October 9th (Valencian Community Day) and 12th (Spanish National Holiday)
- November 1st (All Saints), and the Monday and Tuesday of Fiesta Week (2015 Nov 9th and 10th)
- December 6th (Spanish Constitution), 8th (Immaculate Conception), 24th (afternoon), 25th and 31st (afternoon).
If in doubt as to whether it will affect you on arrival or departure please enquire.
Benidorm Apartments respects the privacy of every individual who visits our Site or responds to our advertisements through whatever medium.
Our policy is NOT to collect personal identifiable information from individuals unless it is neccessary for the purpose stated eg
- confirm a reservation online
- make an inquiry through our website
- to send information hosted on our website to an email address
Benidorm Apartments treats all customer information as confidential business information and have implemented strict security measures intended to prevent unauthorized third parties from having access. In some cases personal information is deleted so as to prevent unauthorized third parties, such as a hacker, from accessing it.
- Find Apartment
- Airport Transfer
- Special Offers
- Terms & Conditions
- Group Bookings
- Mobility Scooters
- Cancel Reservation
- Cancellation Insurance (ACI)
- Your Protection
- Contact us
- Main website
Telephone: ++44 (0) 1689 660452
Office hours: Mon-Fri 09:30-17:30, Sat 09:30-12:30 UK local time.
Benidorm Apartments c/o Hotels Abroad Ltd
5 Worlds End Lane