We have absolutely no doubt that we offer
a better deal than our main competitors
This is why.
The most important thing to know about us is not that we are the cheapest but that we treat our customers fairly - as we would like to be treated ourselves. Our main competitors work on the "Low Cost Airline" principal - attract you with a low price and then pile on the charges. Then they hit you hard if you make a mistake, have to make a change or have to cancel. Their alteration charges are typically between £20 and £50 and cancellation charges are usually at least 20% from the moment you book. We have no fictitious prices with huge discounts, no hidden charges, no alteration charges on most bookings, no draconian penalties if you make a mistake or need to cancel. We do not profit from your errors or misfortunes.
When you book with us this is what you get:-
- A competitive price - most often the lowest price. See our Price Guarantee.
- Free return transfer for one person - worth 18 euros.
- Just 10 euros deposit with no penalties - If you are booking more than 6 weeks ahead.
- No alteration charges at any time for minor alterations, and only modest charges on some major alterations done within 6 weeks of travel.
- No cancellation charges if cancelled before balance is paid, and only modest charges after that.
- Unsurpassed product knowledge - we know Benidorm and the apartments (the properties are not just names to us).
- Honest descriptions. Our policy is to present the facts as accurately as possible. We avoid the use of over enthusiastic language and fanciful phrases. We like our clients to be well informed.
- Personal Service. If you need any help or advice we are easy to contact. You are always welcome to phone or email us; before you book, whilst you are in Benidorm and when you come back.
So remember, before booking with anybody else check their small print - in particular what happens if you need to change the booking or cancel it. Approximately 2% of our bookings are cancelled, 12% are subject to a major change, and a lot more are subject to minor changes. Unless you are absolutely sure it is not going to happen to you, make sure you book with a company that is going to treat you fairly if it does. (Remember, that even if you have Travel Insurance, it ususally only covers cancellations and not alterations, and there is normally a hefty excess.)
Beware also of other low deposit offers. Some companies allow you to book with a low deposit, perhaps as little as a £1, but if you cancel they levy their full cancellation charges and debit your card. With our offer you don't even lose your deposit.
what our customers say about us
- these comments are completely uncensored and appear as they are received - they are not 'selected' comments. We are pleased to say we don't need to select them.